Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Birthday Boy

Yesterday we celebrated Liam's 1st birthday. I still can't believe that he's already 1. He's finally started teething and he's getting 6 teeth at once so the last few days he hasn't felt that great but we managed to open presents and have cake and ice cream so that's the most important part I guess.

Enjoy the overload of pictures!



Reading a birthday card (that looks like it's bigger than his head) :)


Getting some pointers from his older brother and sister on the proper way to open a present
















Digging into the frosting



Enjoying some cake

The end result
Happy Birthday Liam!









3 comments:

Claire said...

Happy birthday!

I like the new blog layout. :o)

Janet said...

He is a total doll!!! The little grin just melts my heart :)

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

Happy BIrthday a little late~

He is ADORABLE! I want to squish him. :)