Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Things Dinosaur

Today was Dylan's dinosaur birthday party. We had it at a local park and it was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect, which was a relief, because its been rainy and cold the last two days. My plan was to get pictures of each activity to include with this post but I found myself a little busy trying to manage a very active group of boys.


The dinosaur cake


The dinosaur fossil dig

The boys showing off their dinosaurs

Other activities included decorating dinosaurs, dinosaur bingo, and making dinosaur fossils, along with opening presents, of course. Then they went and ran off all their energy on the playground. It was great!


2 comments:

Claire said...

Happy birthday, Dylan! Looks like a fun party! I'm glad Paige is enjoying preschool, too. :o) And I like the new blog layout!

Kira said...

What a cute cake! And that sounds like one awesome birthday party! I can't believe he's 7...