Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I took some pictures of the kids this morning and of course none of them actually had all 3 smiling and looking at me. So you'll just have to take the best individual picture of each kid and put them together in your mind to make a decent picture of all 3 together.


Here Dylan and Paige are looking, and mostly smiling, but Liam looks a little afraid of Paige.


Liam, still looking scared, not sure what Dylan is doing.

Dylan and Liam looking pretty good, not sure what Paige is doing.

Bill brought the boys' matching tiger shirts back from India.
We hope you all had a great Father's Day. Thanks to our dads for their great examples as dads, husbands, grandpa's etc.
And Happy Father's Day to our daddy - we think you're the best. Love, Dylan, Paige, Liam & Mom.

1 comment:

Kira said...

Isn't that the truth? I don't think I have more than a couple of pictures of my kids where they are all actually looking at the camera. I think I need to learn how to use photoshop so I can swap heads in and out of pictures so all my pictures will be wonderful. :) Cute kids - I can't believe how big they are getting!