Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Cute Paige Story

I tried taking pictures of the kids together but it's nearly impossible to get any where they're all actually looking at the camera without making some weird face. I guess these will have to do for now.



So here's the cute Paige story:
Today in church Paige made a picture of things she was thankful for. Her picture has the words: house, church, water and family. On the way home I was asking her what she was thankful for (I was curious to see if she would say the same things that were on her paper). Here's how the conversation went:
Me: Paige, what are you thankful for?
Paige: Family
Me: What else are you thankful for?
Paige: T.V.
Me (chuckling): What else are you thankful for?
Paige: Chocolate
At this point Dylan and I both burst out laughing.

2 comments:

TimothyandJessica said...

That's funny. Children say the funniest things, I wish I had a recorder going on when they said them so that we could remember and listen to them again. :) Your children are looking good!

Janet said...

Sounds like you raised her right :)