Saturday, September 19, 2009

Early Arrival?

If you look at the baby ticker on the side of the blog it says I still have over 20 days until this baby is due. But....at my doctors appointment on Friday the doctor told me the baby is head down, I'm dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. Of course she also said I could have the baby this weekend or in 3 weeks. So the waiting continues.

Anyone want to guess when this baby will make his/her debut. My due date is October 13th.

My next appointment is on Wednesday - we'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

September 25th

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

WOWSER!!! I am so excited. My guess is Oct. 10th. ;) I am usually WAY wrong though.

Janet said...

Hooray! I hate/love this part of pregnancy. It's so exciting, but agonizing waiting for it to arrive. I'll wager October 3rd. Hope it's sooner for your sake, later for the baby's :) Keep your chin up....

D.B. said...

Not to torture you or anything, but I'm voting for Oct 11. Wouldn't it be fun to have a baby on Colby's birthday? ;)

D.B. said...

Since Bridgette already said the 11th. I'll go with October 1st. I mean you've been planning October this whole time. So that should work, and we don't want to get the cart too far ahead of the horse.