Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Visit From the Tooth Fairy


Dylan reached yet another milestone this summer. Not only did he pass level 1 swim lessons and learn to ride his bike without training wheels, we can now add losing a tooth to that list. He has had a loose tooth for quite awhile now and has been waiting for it to come out. It finally got really loose and he just pulled it out himself. He was so excited and thought it it was "fun and cool" and that was before the tooth fairy even came to visit. Here are a few more pictures of the missing bottom tooth.





Dylan also started 1st grade this past week. He really likes his classroom. He has his own desk with a drawer underneath to store all his school supplies and his teacher has a ton of books in their room so he's excited about that too.


We're getting ready to celebrate his birthday next week and he's looking forward to his party. Hard to believe he will be 6 years old! Even more hard to believe that I'm the mother of a 6 year old 1st grader who lost his first tooth, is learning how to swim and can ride a two-wheeler. What a kid!!!


1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow, what a summer for him!!! I feel like an old lady when I say this, but I can't believe how fast all these kids are growing up. It looks like you're getting closer to that new baby coming, too! I hope you're feeling well and it all goes smoothly for you. I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it goes for you. I wish I was there so I could take you out to get a pedicure or something.