Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby Ticker

I just added the baby icon to our blog page. According to this, I have 149 days to go until my due date. I don't know about you but does that just sound really far away, or what?! I have been feeling better lately so that's great - only got sick twice this week. Our ultrasound is scheduled for May 26th - but don't get your hopes up - I don't think we're going to find out if it's a boy or girl. I know it drives most of our friends and family crazy but it's just more fun that way.

5 comments:

Janet said...

I think if you have the patience to wait, that's awesome!! I wasn't going to find out on our third but couldn't stand it any longer. I'm lame, I know. I'm so excited for you...and, yes, 149 days does sound far away!

Alli Howe said...

Congratulations! Your little bean looks just perfect. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. Keep on truckin'!

THE YOUNG-INS said...

that is so exciting. We always wait to find out too...way more fun.

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Beware, some of your friends and family may possibley get even a little irate about it! You'll have mobs coming to your door trying to bust it down and force you to reveal the gender. Ha ha- well, something like that. We waited too and it is more fun that way. Well, I guess I can't say that for sure because we've never done it any other way...

Sarah said...

Hang in there. :O)