Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Music Apology

So Bill called me this morning and said "Do you know that one of the songs on our blog has a cuss word in it?" I was like WHAT?! The song has now been deleted but my apologies to anyone that may have heard it. I had listened to the song many times on the radio and never realized they had edited it. When I added it to our blog, I listened for the first few seconds to make sure it was the right song, but evidently I should have kept listening. Sorry again for anyone who may have heard a good song ruined by a bad word!

5 comments:

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

What song was it? I didn't notice ;)

Jen H. said...

I'm glad you didn't notice. It was a few songs down on the list and that's probably a good thing. It's the song "Beautiful" by James Blunt. I've heard it tons of times on the radio and never even noticed. It's because they substitute a different word for the naughty word so I didn't even know there was anything bad to listen for. Still makes me mad 'cause it's a good song. Oh well!

Unknown said...

hey jen! i'm glad i found you blog! connor misses dylan so much! i actually need you address- i lost it-cause connor has been wanting to write a letter to dylan! i'm glad he loves school! connor loves his class too! email me:ramona_8@yahoo.com

D.B. said...

don't worry, i did the same, and your doing better than i am, i am planning to put christmas music on mine, but it didn't work how i wanted so i took it off for now

Kate the Great said...

It might have been the same version I had. I had the exact same thing happen (same song); what I had was a person yelling a nasty word over the song at the end.


I was really REALLY shocked when I heard it one day while blogging.